Here’s some stuff I’ve been working on lately:
- Added an inline table valued function that strips characters from a string
- Added a script to create useful Alerts in SQL Server
- Added the recompile_cause column to the output of the recompile event
- Added the wait_resource column to the blocking event output
- Fixed a bug around table creation
- MsSQLServerDBA fixed an issue where GO statements were preventing deploying with DBA Tools
- Remove a recompile hint that was leading to high tempdb allocations (more on that tomorrow)
- Fixed a bug where date filtering was messing up query results
Enjoy, and as always, please let me know if there’s anything I can do to improve the scripts usability, or any issues you encounter while using them.
Thanks for reading!
If this is the kind of SQL Server stuff you love learning about, you’ll love my training. I’m offering a 75% discount to my blog readers if you click from here. I’m also available for consulting if you just don’t have time for that and need to solve performance problems quickly.